Sunday, September 12, 2010

Individual Cream-Cheesiecakes

This past week I decided to get creative with dessert. I wanted to make some kind of cheesecake without all of the fuss. I also only wanted to make a small amount for the 2 of us - not a giant cheesecake that I would probably eat all of if I had the opportunity!  The result: what I call individual cheesiecakes. My husband LOVED them. Just LOVED them.  They turned out to be quite the decadent little treats. Bon appetit! 


Ingredients:
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla

Directions:
1. Using an electric mixer, beat your cream cheese and sugar until well softened. Add salt, beat. Add vanilla, beat. Add milk, beat. Add lemon juice, beat.
2. Pour into 4 different individual containers and refrigerate for an hour to 2-3 days. 
3. Top with your choice of toppings - we did blueberries one night and frozen mixed fruit the next. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment