Sunday, September 26, 2010

Puff pastry ... to come.

I am in the process of developing my food menu for the week and am super keen because I plan on finally breaking forth into a new and unexplored frontier in Giles cooking - the much sought after, most delectable hero of all pastries: the PUFF. My newest edition of Everyday Food magazine arrived in the mail this week and I am super keen to try their chicken & sweet potato hand pies.


This coming week is going to be a little sad - we`ll be eating at home only THREE of the seven days. One of those days will be a birthday meal out though and we`re going to try out a seasonal kitchen a couple of doors down from us called the `Fraser Café' . It`s come highly recommended by anyone I know who`s been there, so maybe I can shoot a couple of pictures for the blog.


Until then... bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment